We decided to take the train down from our house and Brandt in all his haste pulled a "mom" and sprinted to make the train on time. Unfortunately, we got on the wrong train and for the same trip, we paid 600 yen instead of 200 yen. At least we aren't driving though with the drunk driving laws what they are. A 0.003 will land you in jail - so basically if you have a little alcohol and drive, that is drunk driving in Japan with 5 years in prison. No thank you!
So here's the WRONG train we took.

Just some scenes around the park.





These are my new best friends - since Chelsea left :(

I LOVE JAPAN! Whahoooo!

Lately I have been working out at out satellite clinic, Hario, so I drive past the bell tower of Huis ten Bosch every morning. Here's one nice sunrise in the morning as I was coming to work.

Everyone lately has been driving motorscooters since gas prices here are over $7 per gallon so Brandt thought it woudl be a good idea if we got one...I don't think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment